Save up to 70%* by switching from your current enterprise agreement to Google Apps for Work
Use Google Apps for Work with no monthly fee until your enterprise agreement expiresLearn How Much You’ll Save
Start using Google Apps at no charge
If you have a qualifying contract for productivity software, such as an enterprise agreement, you can use Google Apps at no charge until your old agreement expires.
We’ll help you with deployment
Change can be hard, but Google for Work Partners can help. Google will help fund deployment services from a participating partner.
Get more done with great tools from Google
You can start using Google Apps for Work today, you won’t pay until your current enterprise agreement expires, and your bill could go down by as much as 70%*.
Learn How Much You'll Save
Tell us a little about you and your company. A dedicated representative will contact you shortly to help answer your questions
Familiar and easy-to-use tools
Google Apps for Work includes email, file storage and sharing, video conferencing, calendars, document collaboration and more. Google’s productivity tools, including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Hangouts, are already used by hundreds of millions of people, and you can get started without any new servers or equipment.
- Tools that cover your key communication and productivity needs
- Maintenance free and always up-to-date
- Already used by hundreds of millions of people
Trusted by millions of businesses
Over 5 million businesses around the world have chosen Google Apps to help them run and grow their business, improve productivity and collaboration, and reduce costs.
It takes so much less time to have 10 people develop a Google Slide than it did ... emailing around different versions of a PowerPoint.
Greg Meyers, CIO, Motorola SolutionsHow Motorola Solutions ditched Microsoft for Google
People shouldn’t have to buy software built to do everything for everybody.
Geoffrey A. Fowler, Wall Street JournalIt’s Time for Microsoft to Reboot Office
By switching to Google Apps from IBM Lotus Notes, we saved 50 percent on our email operating costs.
Mike Ellerton, Head of Infrastructure, Premier FoodsPremier Foods Save Money, Builds Community With Google Apps
Spend less, do more
Google Apps for Work saves cost and helps employees get more done. According to Forrester, Google Apps for Work helps the most collaborative workers save up to two hours per week when compared to their previous collaboration solution - that's more than two full work weeks a year.
- Return on investment of 304% over 3 years
- Risk adjusted benefit of $1,708 per user
- Payback period of 1 month
Contact us today to learn how you can save up to 70%* by switching to Google Apps for Work.
How it works
The tools your business runs on should be as easy to buy as they are to use. You can buy Google Apps for Work for a flat per-user per-month fee, with no complicated pricing. And, if you have a current contract for another office productivity suite, such as a Microsoft® or IBM enterprise agreement, you can use Google Apps for Work without charge until your current contract expires. To get your business up and running fast, Google will pay up to $25 per user for one of our partners around the world to help you with your deployment.
Your savings will depend on your situation. Typical scenarios of savings range up to 70% depending on your current enterprise agreement.
- *Estimated savings are based on typical scenarios involving basic Microsoft Enterprise Agreements with no dependencies. Savings are not guaranteed.
- Estimated savings up to 70% is based on a basic Microsoft Enterprise Agreement. Baseline license cost is published Open License cost, the discount on the baseline cost is calculated based on number of employees in an organization and aligns with Microsoft's published tiered discount level pricing A - D (15% - 45%). Other cost assumptions for storage, resource, hardware, hardware maintenance, power and cooling are based on industry standards. See the detailed comparison here.
- Google costs calculated based on number of employees, requirement for data retention/eDiscovery, average support cost $10 per user/per year, and resource management reduction of 75% based on Google independent research.
- Contact us today to help determine the specific savings that you can expect by switching to Google Apps.
- For more details about this offer, please read the offer Terms and Conditions.